Slow Cooker Peppermint Hot Cocoa
Whip up a batch of peppermint hot chocolate with our easy slow cooker recipe. Perfect for cosy nights in this Christmas...
You will need:- x1 Mixing bowl, a slow cooker and a whisk
- 2/3 cup of hot water
- 1/2 cup good quality unsweetened cocoa powder, plus extra to decorate
- X1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of cream
- 7 cups of whole milk
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoons of peppermint extract
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Mini candy canes (optional)
- In the mixing bowl, combine the hot water with the cocoa powder and whisk until smooth.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients in the bowl and whisk until lump free.
- Pour into the slow cooker and heat on low for about 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Once ready to serve top with whipped cream and a candy cane.
- Lastly dust with cocoa powder.