No need to spend time baking these delicious snack energy balls, just mix, roll and let them set in the fridge and they are ready to eat! The perfect little snack to fill the gap...
190g Rolled Oats (plus a little extra for coating the balls)
65g Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
½ Tsp Cinnamon
1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
65g Smooth Peanut Butter
3 Tbsp Honey
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
2 – 4 Tbsp Almond or Coconut Milk
1. Put oats, protein powder, cinnamon, chia seeds, peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract all together in a large mixing bowl and stir.
2. Add in the raisins, your mixture should be slightly sticky but still crumbly (you can always add either some more oats or honey depending on the consistency of the mix).
3. Slowly add 1 Tbsp at a time of milk and using your hands, combine until it comes together to form a sticky ball that holds together. Roll into balls using hands and then roll and coat with some oats on a side plate.
4. Place finished energy balls into a container and set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
5. Store in the fridge for up to 3 days… the perfect lunchbox snack!
If rolled oats are a favourite, you must buy and try our scrumptious 'Very Oaty Biscuit Bites'... DAIRY FREE and Suitable for Vegetarians. The perfect snack to share (if you can :) ) and keep at home, on your desk, in the car, or wherever you need a quick oaty bite!