Gluten-Free Brownie Recipe
Stop looking, we have the perfect gluten-free brownie recipe for you to try. Chocolaty, gooey and of course 100% gluten-free!
You will need:- Saucepan and heatproof bowl for the bain marie, brownie tin, grease proof paper, mixing bowl, whisk, sugar duster or sieve for decoration.
- 150g good quality chocolate, with a high coco content
- 170g coconut oil
- 3 large free range eggs
- 150g golden caster sugar
- 150g dark brown sugar
- 100g ground almonds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Cocoa powder
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c/gas mark 4. Lightly grease the baking tin and line with grease proof paper.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and using a bain marie, melt together the chocolate, coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the eggs until combined and gradually add the sugar whilst continually beating.
- Stir in the melted coconut oil and chocolate and stir until combined. Gently fold in the ground almonds.
- Pour the mixture into the baking tin and bake for 34-40mins depending on how gooey you like your brownies.
- Leave to cool completely in the tin before cutting into portions and dusting with cocoa powder to finish.
Can't cook, wont cook? We’ve done all the hard work for you and have made a deliciously moorish gluten-free brownie, available to buy now....